Monday, November 1, 2010

Bending Over Backwards

Our hotel has both pool and gym and while I avoid the latter like the plague (lazy day # whatever) wifey is keen to keep in shape.  I prefer my shape rounded at the middle.

Anyway, we had a look and it has four machines of torture, bike, running thing, rowing wotsit and something else- do you see how keen I am on this?  But it's all laid out in a small corner directly in front of the entrance to the massage parlour.

This means that you have an instant audience of at least four people watching your every move at any time, or at least, until a guest wants a relaxing pummelling.   Not so good if you're working out and have sweat pouring off you.

So we asked the manager to perhaps put up a screen to offer some kind of privacy and sure enough, he says he'll look into it.  Fine service here but there goes any chance of dodging the gym now.

No comments:

Post a Comment