I'm not sure what the problem is, but our Mini HP (we leave the bigger Vaio in Thailand) has been as slow as running through treacle these past few days, and that's not the only problem- on re-awaking the machine, it seems to default to screen saver mode.
I've since cleaned it up and re-booted it, which seems to have speeded it up, but I suspect that our Skype status has not been shown correctly and we're there when we're not. Apologies to any and all of you trying to contact us (notably Brendan and Duncan) but just keep trying and bear in mind that we will not be on the 'pooter at odd hours.
Well, not all the time. :o)
I've since cleaned it up and re-booted it, which seems to have speeded it up, but I suspect that our Skype status has not been shown correctly and we're there when we're not. Apologies to any and all of you trying to contact us (notably Brendan and Duncan) but just keep trying and bear in mind that we will not be on the 'pooter at odd hours.
Well, not all the time. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment